– How and when did you become interested in photography?
I started photography in 2005 with wedding photography. Since 2008 I have specialised on fine nude art photography of women. A bride asked me to shoot fine nude art with her. So this was the beginning of my profession and passion: NUDE ART PHOTOGRAPHY.
– Is there any artist/photographer who inspired your art?
I concentrate on my work and try to develop my own creations. I am inspired by no special artist.
– Why do you work in black and white rather than colour?
Black and white reduces the image to the essential issues. The viewer is not distracted by colors which maybe are not favoured. The lights and shadows are more dramatic. Curves and lines are more emphasized.
– How much preparation do you put into taking a photograph/series of photographs?
The idea for a photo is mostly born spontaneously. Then I start to sketch the picture on a white paper. This is my concept. Then I start searching for the right model. She has to fit and her type should correspond to the photo mood. If necessary I organize all requisites and of course the right location. If it´s outside the right point of time is most important, because I like to work with available light.
– Where is your photography going? What projects would you like to accomplish?
I want to show more aspects of nude art photography. The focus is on new concepts which have not seen before. I want to show that this genre is “more than nude”. So the nudity should not be the first which is seen.