Construction of the bridge began in 1882 and it was opened on 4 March 1890 by the Duke of Rothesay, the future Edward VII. The bridge spans the Forth between the villages of South Queensferry and North Queensferry and has a total length of 8,094 feet (2,467 m). When it opened it had the longest single cantilever bridge span in…
Home › Post Tagged with: "The Forth Bridge"
MONOVISIONS ON INSTAGRAMThis error message is only visible to WordPress admins
Error: No connected account.
Please go to the Instagram Feed settings page to connect an account.