A 19th-century Italian photography studio created by the partnership of photographers Giorgio Sommer (1834-1914) and Edmund Behles (1841-1924). Studios were located in Rome at No. 28 Mario di Fiori, and in Naples at No. 4 Monte di Dio. Each photographer had independent careers and studios prior to and following the partnership which began in 1867 and was dissolved in 1874.
Home › Post Tagged with: "Edmund Behles"
- 19th century fashions are highly romanticized in books and movies. Despite the prim and proper feminine ideal of the day,…
MONOVISIONS ON INSTAGRAM